Who Should Pursue CExP™ Candidacy
- Legal, consulting and accounting service practitioners who wish to specialize in
a lucrative, non-seasonal consulting niche.
- Insurance advisors, merger and acquisition consultants, investment and financial
analysts, financial officers, business advisors, accounting and finance professionals.
- In short, any professional advisor who deals with business owners in the course
of his or her daily work and is interested in helping guide them through the biggest
financial event of their lives.
- Hold a valid and unrevoked professional designation issued by a legally constituted
- Certified Business
- Member in good standing with BEI;
- Attend an initial two-day training program;
- Submit three personal and three business references; and
- Complete approximately 100 hours of online
training courses and successfully
pass each course exam.
- Pass a comprehensive two-part
Exit Plan creation examination. Both parts are take-home/in-office
exams incorporating a standardized case study (provided by BEI) requiring
the creation of a comprehensive Exit
We look forward to talking with you about how you can obtain BEI Exit Planning Certification.
Find out more by:
Over half of the 9.5 million business owners are reaching
retirement age so the need for trained Exit Planning Advisors has never been so
Are you prepared to guide these business owners through
the biggest financial event of their lives?